OFFLINE PROGRAMMING will allow the controller to run like our traditional controllers, the X-core and the Pro-C models. Each of the six programs (a-f) allows you to start each program up to six times a day, set run lengths, and set specific days to water.
To set up your controller for manual configuration, please follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, click on SETTING.
- Select CONFIG.
- Select FACTORY DEFAULT.
- Select ERASE CONFIG. This will reset the controller back to factory settings. You will be presented with a warning dialogue.
- Select CONFIGURE OFFLINE and begin the wizard steps. Click OK.
- Enter DATE and TIME. Click OK.
- The next step is to enable a MASTER VALVE. Click OK. Learn More
- Make a section for MASTER VALVE, then click CONFIRM.
- Click OK to start setting up a PROGRAM.
- Edit WATER DAYS. Check all that apply. Click the back arrow.
- Edit START TIMES (default 5:00 AM). Click ADD and enter TIME (Hours and minutes) (six maximum). Click OK.
- Edit ZONES. Highlight a ZONE, then check the ZONE ENABLED box. Click on the green box and enter a RUN TIME. Click OK when each applicable zone is complete. Repeat as needed.
- Click the HOME button.
Your Hydrawise controller is now set up to run as a standalone controller.