This section covers all the features for basic navigation when at the controller.
- Performing a Reboot or Factory Default at Controller
- Can I use the controller if I don't have internet access?
- Basic Screen Navigation & Offline Functions
- Setting up a Controller in Offline Mode
- Configuring the Offline Adjustments - Watering with No Internet
- Viewing the Time and Date
- Viewing the Controller Status
- Viewing the Serial Number
- Viewing the Zone Information
- Viewing Network Information / Testing Internet Connectivity / Connection Status
- Manual Operation from the Controller
- Controller has a Blank Display