Zones and Programs
Zones and Schedules is where you set up the program for your watering. Hydrawise offers two styles of programming: Standard and Advanced. Most users find that Standard Mode is perfect for the needs of their landscape. Advanced Mode provides additional programming options.
Zones and Schedules - Standard Mode
Standard Mode lets you create traditional irrigation programs, just like with Hunter X-Core® or Pro-C® controllers. This mode is an ideal option for arranging your irrigation zones into groups such as lawns or gardens. Standard Mode offers two watering types. Time-Based Watering is ideal for flower and vegetable gardens, turf areas, and other locations with shallow rooted plants. Virtual Solar Sync is ideal for plants with large root systems such as established lawns, shrubs, and trees. Hydrawise maximizes water savings with both methods of watering.
- Setting Current Date and Time
- Setting a Basic Program - Time Based
- Setting Start Times - Standard Mode
- Setting Station Run Times - Standard Mode
- Setting Days to Water - Standard Mode
Zone and Schedules - Advanced Mode
Advanced Mode provides additional options for customizable Zone-Based Watering. This mode allows for three watering types: Time-Based Watering, Virtual Solar Sync, and Smart (ET) Watering.
- Advanced Mode Overview - Zones and Schedules
- Zones - Using the Watering Type Time Based
- Zones - Using the Watering Type Virtual Solar Sync
- Zones - Using the Watering Type Smart (ET) Watering
- Program Start Times