Contractors (Multi Site Manager)
The Hydrawise Multi-Site Manager tool is built to help contractors and other irrigation professionals more efficiently manage and monitor many Hydrawise controllers. This section will focus on the special tools that Hydrawise has available for managing multiple controllers. For controller setup instructions, please visit Using the App: Working with Your Hydrawise Controller.
The Multi-Site Manager Home page provides a summary of your customers’ irrigation systems. Here you will find information about your clients’ watering schedules, Hydrawise connection statuses, collective water savings, and much more.
The My Customers page allows you to organize, manage, and monitor your customers. You can view and modify their information, configure their system, and provide support services such as sending a “Forgot Password” email.
- How Do I Give a Customer Access to the Controller in My Account?
- How do I add a new customer?
- How to Add an Email Address to a Customer's Account
- Customers and Controllers Overview
- How can I change the email of my customer?
The Maintenance page provides a range of helpful tools for running your business. Easily respond to your Global Alerts. View the Events tab to monitor notifications, controller changes, and warnings in one location, and then act on them by using the Job Sheets tool. Once completed, you can remove them from the list.
The Customer Wide Settings page allows you to set global defaults once and apply them to all your customers. If using Advanced Mode, you can set up faster programming with water schedules and start times.
- Customer Reports - Email Irrigation Reports to Customers
- Customer Wide Settings
- Global Alerts – Best Practice
- How do I set global pre-configured water schedules?
- How do I set global default program start times?
The Business Profile page allows you to display your logo and business details on your customers’ Hydrawise app profiles. This will give them easy access to your contact details.