Zones and Schedules - Standard Mode
Standard Mode lets you create traditional irrigation programs, just like with Hunter X-Core® or Pro-C® controllers. This mode is an ideal option for arranging your irrigation zones into groups such as lawns or gardens. Standard Mode offers two watering types. Time-Based Watering is ideal for flower and vegetable gardens, turf areas, and other locations with shallow rooted plants. Virtual Solar Sync is ideal for plants with large root systems such as established lawns, shrubs, and trees. Hydrawise maximizes water savings with both methods of watering.
- Programs - Using the Program Type Time Based
- Programs - Using the Program Type Virtual Solar Sync
- How to Add, Edit, and Customize Zones
- How to Add or Edit Water Days
- How to Change the Run Times using Standard Mode
- How to Change to Advanced Mode