X2 WAND Support
The X2 controller lets you keep the familiar, dial-based programming style offered by the Hunter X-Core® controller. If you upgrade your X2 to Hydrawise control with the plug-in WAND module, programming is fast and easy thanks to a helpful setup wizard. Hydrawise maximizes water savings by automatically adjusting irrigation schedules based on local weather measurements sourced from the internet. Need more helpful information on your product? Find tips on WAND installation, FAQs, and more.
The X2 Controller with the WAND WiFi device allows for Wi-Fi setup over Bluetooth connection via smartphone. Bluetooth is a wireless technology that is used for exchanging data between fixed and mobile devices over short distances. This is a useful way to easily communicate when Wi-Fi is not available at the location of the controller.
Wi-Fi direct, or WPS push-button connection
- Connecting WAND with Smartphone via Bluetooth – Hydrawise
- Connecting Using SAP Mode - iPhone
- Connecting WAND with Android Smartphone (Wi-Fi Direct Setup - SAP Mode)
- Connecting WAND Using a Router WPS Button (PBC Setup)
- Connecting WAND Using Laptop & Desktop Computers (SAP Setup)