Hydrawise supports a range of sensors that provide direct communication to the controller via the sensor ports. The software supports standard open/closed contact sensors, such as rain, soil moisture, and other ON/OFF sensors. Hydrawise also supports flow monitoring when used with a Hunter HC Flow Meter.
- Testing a Rain Sensor With Hydrawise
- Sensor Wiring & Software Setup
- Flow Meter Wiring & Software Setup
- Custom Sensor Setup
- What Does the Sensor Status Mean?
- Can I Use a Soil Sensor?
- Can I Install My Own Personal Weather Station?
- How Can I Bypass My Rain Sensor?
- Does the Solar Sync Sensor Work With Hydrawise Software?