Hydrawise supports a range of sensors that provide direct communication to the controller via the sensor ports. The software supports standard open/closed contact sensors, such as rain, soil moisture, and other ON/OFF sensors. Hydrawise also supports flow monitoring when used with a Hunter HC Flow Meter.
- Testing a Rain Sensor with a Hydrawise Controller
- Sensor Wiring & Software Setup
- Flow Meter Wiring & Software Setup
- Custom Sensor Setup
- What does the sensor status mean?
- Can I use a soil sensor?
- Can I install my own personal weather station?
- How can I Bypass my Rain Sensor?
- Does the Solar Sync Sensor Work with Hydrawise?