The Set Station Run Times mode allows you to enter a length of run time for each station assigned to a particular program. Each station that has a run time associated with a program will be activated and operate one after another sequentially with each start time for that program. If you choose to edit the RUN TIME for each station (zone) in STANDARD MODE, please review the steps and screenshots below to access this feature.
- Login to the Hydrawise account or app.
- Select on the MENU icon on the upper left-hand side of the app. If accessing from a web browser, select the icon on the upper right-hand side.
- Select ZONES & PROGRAMS.
- Select PROGRAMS.
- Select the icon for the program that requires the change.
- Select NEXT 2X in the zone details.
- Click on SELECT ALL ZONES so they appear in the selection bar to the right.
- Enter the watering RUN TIME in minutes for each zone. Select DONE, then OK to save.
|Instructional Media Clip:|