You can test the communication with a few simple tasks to verify your Hunter rain sensor is working properly. This will require two steps: activating the zone, then manually activating the sensor.
|Testing a Zone from the Hydrawise App
- Log in to your HYDRAWISE account.
- From the home screen, click the REMOTE icon () at the bottom of the app.
- Select the SINGLE-ZONE option at the top dropdown.
- Select a ZONE from the list. You will need to turn on one zone of the visible irrigation system while you are in reach of the rain sensor.
- Change the RUN TIME inside the circle if desired.
- UNCHECK the IGNORE RAIN SENSOR STATUS box ().
- Click START.
- LOCATE the sensor.
- Manually DEPRESS the spindle at the top of the rain sensor (see image below) until you hear the switch “click” off. If the sprinkler zone stops instantaneously, it is confirmed that the operation is working correctly. If it does not shut off, please check the following: