In some cases, you may not have a customer's email address during the controller setup process. If you used the SKIP feature when setting up the controller, you can add the email address at a later time. To complete this process, follow these steps.
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account.
- Click on the MULTI-SITE MANAGER () icon on the upper right-hand side of the app.
- Click on MY CUSTOMERS ().
- Locate the customer's name and click it to open CUSTOMER DETAILS.
- In the USER category, click the () icon.
- Click EDIT.
- Enter the customer's email address and click OK.