|About the alert|
The IRRIGATION SKIPPED alert allows the user to be notified when the irrigation will not run from either an open circuit on a sensor (e.g; wet rain sensor) or system was aborted from a water trigger (e.g; aborted due to high probability of rain). The alert will trigger a notification (In-app, email, and/or SMS text) before your first program start time of the day.
|Creating the Alert|
Please view the steps to access this action:
- Login to your Hydrawise account. Select the mobile MENU icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen. If using a computer (PC), select the MENU icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Under my account, select ALERT. Click on ADD NEW ALERT.
- Choose ALERT NAME (e.g., Missed Irrigation from MiniClik) and ALERT TYPE - IRRIGATION SKIPPED. Click NEXT.
- Choose from drop-down to apply to all CONTROLLERS/SENSORS or SELECT specific controllers. Click NEXT.
- Under ACTIONS, check the boxes for the desired notification. Click OK.
- Add event to the event log: You will see this action in your logs along with other settings changes in the software.
- Send App Notification: This will show up on your phone banner on the home screen.
- Send SMS/Text Notification - This will allow the user to receive a text when an alert was triggered (Enthusiast plan only).
|Mobile screenshot steps|
|STEP 1||STEP 2|
|STEP 3||STEP 4|
|STEP 5||Example View|