The flexibility, ease of use, and management tools of Hydrawise make it the first choice of irrigation contractors worldwide. A common question from contractors is: How can I show my customers I am managing their irrigation? We’re happy to announce that Hydrawise now offers contractors the option to email irrigation reports directly to customers.
Contractors can set up automatically generated irrigation reports for their customers on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. A link to the report can be delivered via email or via the Hydrawise app. Here is how they work:
- Click on the MULTI-SITE MANAGER on the upper right-hand side.
- Select CUSTOMER WIDE SETTINGS.
- Click on the CUSTOMER REPORTS.
- Press the plus button to ADD a new report.
- Add all the necessary REPORT TYPE information.
- Report Name - This will be the heading of your customer's report.
- Customer message - This is a short message to your customers. This can be changed for each report or just have a generic message.
- Type Water Use - Summarizes the last period with information about the irrigation that occurred.
- Type Upcoming Watering – Summarizes the upcoming period with what we expect the watering to be based on the forecast at the time of the report.
- Frequency - Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly. NOTE: The report will start to collect and store data from the time you build the report.
- Apply to ALL CUSTOMERS or SELECTED CUSTOMERS.
- Choose your ACTIONS. Check each box that applies.
- Send Email
- Send App notification
Your report is now starting to collect and store data for the customers that you selected. The report will be automatically sent to your customers according to the Report Frequency.
When the customer selects VIEW REPORT, they will be sent directly to the saved reports view.
The customer can now click on the report that they wish to VIEW under action. They have the option to share the report via email using the share icon in the upper righthand side of the screen as well.