In some instances, you may see the message PASSWORD INCORRECT when adding the correct password. We would recommend the following steps listed below to clear and reenter the password.
IMPORTANT: We use the standard US Typing (alphanumeric) keys. These keys include the same letter upper and lower case, number, punctuation, and symbol keys positioned the same way as the typewriter.
- Go to SETTINGS, WIRELESS, PASSWORD.
- Clear the password by pressing back until the password is cleared, then press OK.
- Select SECURITY TYPE and change to AUTO-DETECT.
- Select CONFIRM.
- Select PASSWORD and enter the same PASSWORD.
- Check the status of the connection by selecting STATUS > CONNECTION STATUS.
- The SERVER STATUS will have a message that is displayed "OK-UPDATED xx SECONDS AGO."This indicates the controller is fully connected.