In some cases, you may set up the customer with an incorrect email or they requested that their email needs to be changed. Please review the steps for each of the scenarios.
If the email was set up incorrectly (e.g: missing letter, non-working email, etc.), please follow the steps below:
- Click on the MULTI-SITE MANAGER icon on the upper right-hand side of the app.
- Next, click the ADD NEW CUSTOMER icon.
- Enter the correct EMAIL, then click NEXT.
- If the customer already set up an account, you will be prompted to Click REQUEST ACCESS This will send the customer an email asking for access to manage their controller.
If your customer does not have an account, enter the CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS requested by the customer. You’ll then be able to create an account immediately.
- Once the customer is added with the correct email address, you can now move the controller to the NEW email account. Go back to MY CUSTOMERS using the MULTI-SITE MANAGER .
- Select the old customer, then click the THREE DOTS next to the controller name.
- Click MOVE TO NEW ACCOUNT. Move the controller into the new customer's account with the correct email address. The new address and controller move is now completed.
- Finally, select the original customer name and click the THREE DOTS.
- Select REMOVE FROM MY ACCOUNT.
This old account with an incorrect email will now be removed from your account.
|EMAIL CHANGE (Customer account only)|
Only the customer can change their email in the account details section. Please have them use the steps below.
- Login into their account using the original email.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT icon on the upper right-hand side of the app.
- Next, click the ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- Under USER SETTINGS, click the icon.
- Change the EMAIL and select OK.
The email is now changed and will apply to the same password.