Standard Mode allows you to create traditional irrigation programs using Programs A, B, and C — just like Hunter X-Core® or Pro-C® controllers. This mode offers less flexibility than Hydrawise Advanced Mode. Key features include:
- Six programs available with six start times each
- Zones already labeled in the program for easier selection
- Once a zone is selected, the zone run time is visible
- Predictive WateringTM options that only apply to that program
Time-based watering will water on specific days (unless delayed by rainfall or forecast rainfall) and will vary the watering length based on your watering triggers. The controller will use the Watering Triggers you’ve set to automatically adjust its watering schedule.
Click on ZONES AND SCHEDULES from the home dashboard, then select PROGRAMS. Scroll over to ADD PROGRAM and click on the icon.
- Enter in a PROGRAM NAME, then select the watering type TIME BASED. Click NEXT.
- Choose the WATER DAYS (Blue means water). Options are listed below.
- Specific days to water (most common)
- Even or Odd day watering
- Interval days - See article here for details
- Enter in START TIMES (Up to six max), then select NEXT.
- Select ZONES. The edit box will only appear if you check the zone box. Add RUN TIMES using the up arrows in the box. When finished here, select NEXT.
- Predictive watering adjustments - Adjusted based on your water triggers
- Monthly adjustments can be made using a chart as well. This will allow the run times set in a program to change by month as a global percentage (e.g; June 80%, July 90%, August 100%).
- Click OK when adjustments are complete.
|Instructional Media Clip: