SAP MODE will allow you to set up your iPhone using a direct connection method. This method will require you to enter your network name and password manually.
- Navigate to the Hydrawise SETUP wizard on the Hydrawise app or Hydrawise.com website.
- Select your X2 CONTROLLER.
- Click CONTROLLER SETTINGS in the left menu tab.
- Click the CONNECT TO Wi-Fi button.
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct (SAP Mode) button on the app or website.
- Press the BLACK button on the WAND 2X for the Wi-Fi setup. WAND's Wi-Fi status LED will blink AMBER • twice per second. SAP will appear on the controller LCD.
- Select the CONTINUE WHEN LED IS BLINKING TWICE button.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone or iPad device. Select the HUNTERX2 XXX Wi-Fi network name matching the last 3 CHARACTERS of your WAND serial number.
- Open the Hydrawise app and enter the NETWORK NAME and PASSWORD. For additional WiFi specifications, click here.
- Click CONNECT.
- CONNECTING TO AP will display on the screen.
- Click the DONE button to continue set irrigation schedules. If not connected, select START AGAIN to repeat the process. Once connected, the WAND LED will turn solid green •, the word ONLINE with a solid Wi-Fi icon will appear on the controller LCD.
|Still Not Connecting?
If the WAND does not connect using this SAP mode, we recommend the FACTORY RESET listed below and then the BT Connection method.
- Press and hold the WAND button for 5 seconds and Fdr will appear on the controller LCD.
- The module LED will turn off.
- Release the button when the solid amber LED appears. The word DONE will appear on the controller LCD.
- Return to the online setup wizard in your Hydrawise controller settings account page to reconnect WAND to Wi-Fi.
IMPORTANT: The WAND's Wi-Fi pairing process will automatically stop after 10 minutes if no action is taken. Press the WAND button twice to restart the Wi-Fi Direct Setup process or press the WAND button until “SAP” appears on the controller LCD.