The Zone Status screen will allow you to view specific information about the individual zone. To view this screen, select ZONES, then select one of six ZONES displayed.
- Zone Number: The number of the zone.
- Zone Name: This is the name of the Zone that you configured in the Hydrawise app.
- Schedule Run: This will display the next scheduled cycle.
- Run: Press to Start or Stop To Manually Modify a Zone
- Water Use: Water usage for this zone run. This is only shown if you have a flow meter installed and the zone is currently running.
- Sensor: The current sensor state that is configured in the Hydrawise app.
- Current: Indicates the current that all solenoids are using (including a master solenoid if configured). Generally speaking, this value ranges from 200mA to 600mA depending on the number of solenoids attached to a single zone output. The controller has a built-in fail-safe to automatically stop your zone if more than approximately 800mA is detected as this may indicate a faulty solenoid or wiring.
- MV Enabled/Disabled: If you have a pump or master valve or pump configured in the software, this will display Enabled.