The HPC controller is supplied with a base 4-station module. Additional modules may be added separately in increments of 3 stations (PCM-300), 9 stations (PCM-900), or 16 stations (PCM-1600). In total, the system may be expanded up to 23 stations. Additional modules are sold separately.
IMPORTANT: The controller firmware must be 4.25 or greater for the PCM-1600 module to be compatible. Learn more
|Installing PCM-300/PCM-900 Modules|
The HPC controller is designed with a simple to use “Power Lock” feature that assures that the modules are energized and firmly secured into the controller. The “Power Lock” can unlock or lock all modules at one time by simply pushing the “Power Lock” slide.
- Slide the “Power Lock” into the “Power Off” (unlocked) position. Insert the PCM modules into the appropriate sequential position in the controller cabinet. Note: When in the “Power Off” (unlocked) position the controller display will be blank.
- Once all of the modules are in place, slide the “Power Lock” into the “Power On” (locked) position to energize and secure the modules into the controller.
- The HPC will automatically recognize the correct number of stations. It is not necessary to press the reset button or cycle power to the controller.
|Installing the PCM-1600 Station Module|
- Slide the POWER LOCK into the POWER OFF (unlocked) position. Insert any additional station modules into the appropriate output slots.
- Once all modules are in place, slide the POWER LOCK into the POWER ON (locked) position to energize and secure the modules into the controller.
- The HPC will automatically recognize the correct number of stations. In some cases, it may be necessary to press the reset button on the back of the facepack or cycle power to the controller.
NOTE: The PCM-1600 module is used to expand your controller to 23 stations that will require one PCM-300 to be installed in the first expansion slot (STATIONS 5–7) and the PCM-1600 in the upper two expansion slots.