The alert RAIN SENSOR HAS CHANGED allows the user to be notified when the sensor state has changed, such as when it is wet (open circuit) or dry (closed circuit).
Please view the steps to access this action:
- Click on the ALERTS icon on the upper right-hand side.
- Click on ADD NEW ALERT.
- Choose ALERT NAME (e.g., MiniClik) and ALERT TYPE - RAIN SENSOR HAS CHANGED. Then click NEXT.
- Choose from drop down to apply to all CONTROLLERS/SENSORS or SELECTED ONES. Then click NEXT.
- Under ACTIONS, check the boxes that apply to your plan.
- Add event to the event log: You will see this action in your logs along with other settings changes in the software.
- Send App Notification: This will show up on your phone banner on the home screen.
- Send SMS/Text Notification - This will allow the user to receive a text when alert was triggered.
|STEP 1 & 2||STEP 3|
|STEP 4||STEP 5|