If you choose to edit the RUN TIME for each station (zone) in STANDARD MODE, please review the steps and screenshots below to access this feature. For information on changing your run times in ADVANCED MODE, please visit the support article here.
The following fields are also available when accessing this feature:
|Time and Frequency|
|Program Name||Choose the program name and program type.|
|Start Times||Choose the water days and up to six start times.|
|Run Times||Choose the number of minutes each zone will run for each start time.|
|Schedule Adjustment||Choose how to adjust the watering time based on your weather triggers.|
|Edit Run Times|
- Click on ZONES at the bottom of the app or ZONES AND SCHEDULES for PC from the home Dashboard.
- Select PROGRAMS.
- Select the box for the program that requires the change.
- Select NEXT in the zone details.
- Click on SELECT ALL ZONES so they appear in the selection bar to the right.
- Enter the watering RUN TIME in minutes for each zone. Select DONE, then OK to save.
|STEP 1||STEP 2|
|STEP 3||STEP 4|
|STEP 5||STEP 6|