If you choose to edit the RUN TIME for each station (zone) in STANDARD MODE, please review the steps and screenshots below to access this feature. For information on changing your run times in ADVANCED MODE, please visit the support article here.
The following fields are also available when accessing this feature:
|Time and Frequency|
|Program Name||Choose the program name and program type.|
|Start Times||Choose the water days and up to six start times.|
|Run Times||Choose the number of minutes each zone will run for each start time. Run times must be from 1 min to 23 hrs and 59 mins.|
|Schedule Adjustment||Choose how to adjust the watering time based on your weather triggers.|
|Monthly Adjustment||Monthly adjustments can be made using a chart as well. This will allow the run times set in a program to change by month as a global percentage (e.g; June 80%, July 90%, August 100%).|
|Edit Run Times|
- Click on ZONES at the bottom of the app or ZONES AND SCHEDULES on a web browser from the home dashboard.
- Select PROGRAMS.
- Select the () icon for the program that requires the change.
- Select NEXT 2X in the zone details.
- Click on SELECT ALL ZONES so they appear in the selection bar to the right.
- Enter the watering RUN TIME in minutes for each zone. Select DONE, then OK to save.
|STEP 1||STEP 2|
|STEP 3||STEP 4|
|STEP 5||STEP 6|