If you need to edit the Run Time for each station (zone) in Standard Mode, review the steps below to access this feature. The following fields are also available:
|Time and Frequency|
|Program Name||Choose the program name and program type.|
|Start Times||Choose the water days and up to six start times.|
|Run Times||Choose the number of minutes each zone will run for each start time. Run times must be from 1 min to 23 hrs and 59 mins.|
|Schedule Adjustment||Choose how to adjust the watering time based on your weather triggers.|
|Monthly Adjustment||Monthly adjustments can be made using a chart as well. This will allow the run times set in a program to change by month as a global percentage (e.g.; June 80%, July 90%, August 100%).|
|Edit Run Times|
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account.
- Click on Zones at the bottom of the app or Zones and Programs on a web browser from the home dashboard.
- Select Programs.
- Select the () icon for the program that requires the change.
- Select Next 2X in the zone details.
- Click on Select All Zones to appear in the right selection bar.
- Enter the watering Run Time in minutes for each zone.
- Select Done, then Ok to save.