Hydrawise supports watering restrictions such as on odd or even days of the week. This feature uses a numbered day(s) of the month for watering instead of specific days of the week (e.g., odd days: 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc; even days: 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.).
IMPORTANT: The 31st of any month won't be irrigated if Odd watering is selected. If the controller is not connected to the Hydrawise Software and runs Offline, the stations will run on the 31st if Odd days are selected. February 29th will water if the Odd day option is selected.
Review the steps below to set up your schedule to water on Odd or Even days.
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account.
- Select the Menu icon () on the upper left-hand side of the app. If accessing from a web browser, click on the () on the upper right-hand side.
- Select Programs. If you are using the advanced mode, select Program Start Times.
- Select the Edit icon under the desired program.
- Select Next.
- Using the Watering Days dropdown, select Odd or Even.
- Select Ok to complete.
IMPORTANT: Every day must be selected and highlighted in Blue unless there is a day restriction (e.g., gardner scheduled, maintenance day, etc.). If an Odd/Even day lands on a day not in Blue, you will not see watering for two more days.