Hydrawise supports watering restrictions such as watering on odd or even days of the week. This feature uses a numbered day(s) of the month for watering instead of specific days of the week (odd days: 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc; even days: 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc). The Program Start Times feature specifies the times and days that your system is permitted to water.
IMPORTANT: The 31st of any month are always OFF days if ODD watering is selected. February 29th will water if the ODD day option is selected.
To edit your program start times for ODD/EVEN day watering, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your HYDRAWISE account.
- Click the () zones icon at the bottom of the app. Click on ZONES and PROGRAMS if using a PC.
- Select PROGRAMS or PROGRAM START TIMES if using advanced mode.
- Select the EDIT icon under the desired program.
- Select NEXT.
- Using the WATERING DAYS dropdown, select ODD or EVEN. Note: Every day must be selected ( blue Color) unless there is a day restriction.
- Select OK to complete.