If the irrigation system did not water on the scheduled day, you may have a cancellation caused by a sensor or a water trigger.
- Login into your Hydrawise account and click Reports.
- Click the report Watering Schedule,
- View the zones that were scheduled to run that day. If you see lines crossed through each of the zones, this indicates a sensor or water trigger canceled the watering.
Sensors will automatically cancel irrigation 30 days in advance, but will revert to the normal state (not stopping irritation) when the sensor switches back. This could be several hours or days.
- Aborted Due to Sensor Input
- Weather sensor is active (rain sensor, wind sensor or moisture sensor) Schedule will cancel indefinitely until sensor status returns to normal.
Scheduling will be canceled based on how each trigger is set.
- Aborted Due to High Probability of Rain
- Forecast chance of rain is higher than trigger, schedule will reset/check again the following day
- Aborted Due to High Forecast of Wind Speed
- Local wind speed is higher than mph set in trigger, schedule will reset/check again the following day
- Not Watering Due to Low Temperature
- Forecast High Temperature is lower than temperature set in trigger, schedule will reset/check again the following day
- Aborted Due to High Weekly Rainfall
- Total amount of rain for the last 7 days is higher than trigger, schedule will reset after the last 7 days is less than trigger
- Aborted Due to Rainfall Higher last 24hr
- Previous day’s rainfall is higher than set in trigger, schedule will reset/check again the following day