Standard programming will allow the controller to run like our traditional controllers the X-core and the Pro-C models. Each of the six programs (a-f) allows you to start each program up to four times a day, set run lengths and set specific days to water. The standard mode is on version 4.01 or higher. If your controller is not on this version and you have no internet connection, then you will need to connect to the internet via hotspot and switch modes. When you switch modes when on the hotspot, your controller will automatically upgrade to version 4.01.
To set your controller to Standard Offline Mode for manual configuration, please follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, tap on Settings.
- Select Offline Programs & Settings.
- Select Disable Wi-Fi.
- You will be presented with a warning dialogue. Please make sure you understand the warning before proceeding. If you're sure that you want to go offline, tap Go Offline.
- Select Offline Mode.
- Select the Standard Mode option and press Confirm.
- Select Offline Programs.
- Select the Edit Water Days option. The choices here would be specific days, odd/even or interval (e.i. interval 2 would water every other day). Select OK.
- Select the Edit Start Times option. You can set up to four start times for each of the six programs. Remember, each start time will sequentially run through all the zones one after another. Select OK.
- Finally, select the Edit Zones option. Select the zone, then check the box Zone Enabled to allow you to add run time for that zone. Select OK.
The basic program should be complete!
|Step 1||Step 2|
|Step 3||Step 4|
|Step 5||Step 6|
|Step 7||Step 8-A|
|Step 8-B||Step 9|