Standard Mode allows you to create traditional irrigation programs using Programs A, B, and C — just like Hunter X-Core® or Pro-C® controllers. This mode offers less flexibility than Hydrawise Advanced Mode. Key features include:
- Six programs available with six start times each
- Zones already labeled in the program for easier selection
- Once a zone is selected, the zone run time is visible
- Predictive WateringTM options that only apply to that program
The steps and screenshots below show how to set a program and customize zones:
Click "Zones & Schedules" from the home Dashboard. Then select "Programs."
Select the "+" button to start building the program.
Choose a "Program Name" and a "Program Type."
Select the "Watering Days" and "Start Times." Enter the start times you want this program to start. Each program can have up to four start times.
Select "Run Times." Enter your desired times in minutes.
Choose the following options for the Time-Based Schedule:
- Predictive Watering adjustments: Adjusted based on your water triggers
- Monthly adjustments: Can be made using a chart as well
- Click "OK" when adjustments are complete
Click on "Zones & Schedules" from the home Dashboard. Then select "Zones."
Select the "+" button to start building the zones. Choose a "Zone Name," a "Zone Number," and a "Zone Icon."
Choose whether you want to enable the Cycle & Soak feature.
Finally, the "Advanced" section lets you select a "Watering Adjustment" as a percentage.