The ZONES section allows you to configure zone names, set zone icons and images, view zone details, set up Cycle & Soak, fine-tune your watering, and configure a master valve if one is installed.
|Use this function to see an overview of when your system will water and for how long.|
|Use this function to make changes to an existing zone like icons, zone names etc.|
|Use this function to add a photo for referencing the zone. See links for details on mobile and desktop.|
|Use this function to delete the configured zone and all included information.|
The steps and screenshots below show how to add, edit, and customize zones.
- Click on ZONES & SCHEDULES from the home Dashboard. Then select ZONES.
- If you have a master valve or pump start relay, select YES to enable it. Visit this section for more configuration details.
- Select the button to add a NEW zone. Click the icon to edit an existing zone.
- Choose a ZONE NAME (e.g., Front Yard).
- Choose a ZONE NUMBER (e.g., If the front yard is wired to zone one in the controller, select ZONE 1).
- Choose the ICON for your zone. If an image is assigned to zone, that icon will also appear here.
- Choose whether you want to enable the CYCLE & SOAK feature.
- Finally, the ADVANCED setting lets you select a WATERING ADJUSTMENT as a percentage (e.g., you can set the zone to water 10% less of that run time).