In this article, we will cover the description of each of the Controller is Not Connected to Internet alert, understanding of the alert, example of the alert and assigning the alert.
Note: This alert works with all Hydrawise controllers.
|Alert||Controller is not connected to the internet|
|Purpose||Monitors and alerts you of an internet connection problem. Without the internet, your controller will not be getting updates or be accessible remotely.|
|How It Works||When your controller goes offline (loses internet connection), you will receive an alert based on the amount of days the controller has been offline that is selected in the alert settings.|
|Example||The power to you controller or router has stopped and your controller cannot access the internet. Hydrawise detects this and can send you an alert..|
Assigning the Alert
Please view the steps and screenshots to access this feature:
- Click on the "Alerts" icon on the upper right hand side.
- Add new alert.
- Choose a alert name, alert type and days controller has not connected to internet.
- Choose which controller should be linked to the alert.
- Finally, choose from the following action options:
- Option to add the event to the event log for tracking
- Where to send in-app notifications
- Assign a phone number for SMS notification (Enthusiast plan Only)