- Route valve wires between control valve location and controller.
- At valves, attach a common wire to either solenoid wire of all valves. The most commonly used color for the common wire is white. Attach a separate control wire to the remaining wire of each valve. All wire splice connections should be done using waterproof connectors.
- Open hinged faceplate on the controller to access the terminal strip area.
- Route valve wires through the conduit and attach conduit to the controller at the large conduit opening on the right side of the bottom of the cabinet. The conduit opening has a triple knockout to accommodate 1", 1¼", or 1½" (25, 32, or 40 mm) conduit. Each section can be easily removed using a knife.
- Strip ½" (13 mm) of insulation from ends of all wires. Secure valve common wire to C (Common) terminal on any of the valve modules or power module. Then attach all individual valve control wires to appropriate station terminals.