- Route transformer cable through the hole on the bottom left side of the controller
- Connect one Yellow Wire to each of the screws marked 24AC and the Green Wire to GND.
Note: The indoor Pro-HC is not water or weather-resistant and must be installed indoors or in a protected area. This device is not intended for use by young children. Never let children play with this device.
The outdoor model is water and weather-resistant. Connecting the outdoor Pro-HC to the primary power should be done by a licensed electrician following all local codes.
- Route AC power cable and conduit through the 1/2" (13 mm ) conduit opening on the left side of the bottom of the cabinet.
- Connect the wires to the transformer wire located inside the junction box. International units are supplied with a built-in terminal strip. Always use a UL-listed conduit 1/2" (13 mm ) male adapter when installing the AC wiring.
- Insert the adapter into the 1/2" (13 mm ) hole at the bottom of the controller. Attach a nut to the adapter inside the enclosure.
- A battery is not required for this controller. Watering will not occur without AC power. Since this controller has non-volatile memory, the program, clock, and calendar will be retained during a power outage.
Note: To be performed by a licensed electrician only. Always use UL listed ½" (13 mm) conduit with male adapter when installing AC wiring. Pro-HC controllers are intended to be supplied AC power with an over-current protected device. Improper installation could result in shock or fire hazard. This device is not intended for use by young children. Never let children play with this device.