The location is synchronized after the settings are configured in the Hydrawise app. The time zone and forecast are automatically set when the location is entered during the app set up wizard process. In the event this setup needs to be changed or updated, we recommend editing the setting in the application under the Weather Station tab or fine tuning location under My Controllers.
Please view the steps and screenshots to set the weather station location:
- Click on the "Controller Settings" tab on the left hand side.
- Select "Weather Stations."
- Enter the "complete street address."
- Regional setting will "automatically" be updated to the correct timezone.
Please view the steps and screenshots to fine tune your controller location:
- Go to the "Controller Settings" tab on the right hand side.
- Click on the controller that you want to move and select "Move Controller."
- Drag the controller icon to the new location.
- Confirm you want to make the move by pressing "ok."
The controller will be moved. We will also update the controller’s address to the nearest location that the controller was moved to. Finally, check the Weather Station and make an adjustments as needed.