This action for the alert "High water usage for a zone" allows the user to automatically suspend the zone a number of days/weeks when high flow is detected. This will allow the time in the field to make all repairs necessary. To learn more about alerts, click here.
Please view the steps to access this action:
- Click on "Alerts" icon on the upper right hand side.
- Click on " Add New Alert."
- Choose "Alert Name, Type and percentage" then click "next."
- Choose from drop down to apply to all "controllers/sensors" or only "selected ones."
- Under actions, select "suspend the zone," and number of "days" to be suspended, then click "ok."
NOTE: Max suspension is unlimited for days and weeks.