In some cases as the contractor, you may have to add the controller into your personal business account without knowing the customer's email address. If this is done, you can move the controller at a later date as long as they are in your account as a customer.
NOTE: If your customer is not in your account under MY CUSTOMERS, then you will need to first add them using the steps in article found here.
Please view the steps to access this feature:
- Click on the MULTI-SITE MANAGER icon on the upper right-hand side, then MY CUSTOMERS.
- If using a PC, click on the MULTI-SITE MANAGER icon on the upper right-hand side, then MY CUSTOMERS.
- Scroll down to my customer's section and select YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.
- Click on the controller name you would like to move and click the DOT ICON. Select MOVE TO NEW ACCOUNT.
- Select the account to which you’re moving the controller and click MOVE.
The controller is now assigned to a new account and you both have access.
|Step 1||Step 2|
|Step 3||Step 4|