Contractors now have an option to set pre-configured water schedules for new customers in the customer wide settings.
When a new controller is created (Contractor Portal only), the new controller will automatically get the contractor’s schedule. If you want to have different settings for a specific controller, then they can be changed in the normal way.
Please view the steps to access this feature:
- Click on the MANAGER icon on the upper right hand side, then select CUSTOMER WIDE SETTINGS.
- Click on the PRE-CONFIGURED WATERING SCHEDULE.
- Press the plus button to ADD WATERING SCHEDULE.
- Select the schedule name and watering type then click OK.
- Next, select the watering length, frequency, and adjustments then click OK.
The next time you add or edit a zone, you’ll see this preconfigured watering schedule and you can apply it straight away. Your customers will see these preconfigured watering schedules and can apply them to their controllers, but they won’t be able to edit or delete as this is only a feature you can access.