If your controller loses internet connectivity for more than one day, Hydrawise can send you an email notification or In-app alert. During this time, your controller will run the last synced schedule in offline mode. Learn more
Hydrawise Software has 2 stages of OFFLINE.
Stage 1 - The controller has been disconnected for less than 6 hours, it can report watering if it reconnects before Hydrawise does a full reboot. This will show in REPORTS: Schedules > Watering History (Actual) as OFFLINE RUN.
Stage 2 - The controller has been disconnected for more than 6 hours and has rebooted and cannot reconnect. This will show as blank in REPORTS but will still run the last synced schedule.
The feature OFFLINE ADJUSTMENTS allows the controller to automatically adjust the amount of watering on a month-by-month basis if the controller is in an Offline mode (ie. not connected to the internet). The steps below will cover both online and offline instructions on changing the seasonal adjust for when the controller enters offline mode.
Online: Offline Water Adjustment
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account using the original email.
- Click on the MENU icon () on the upper left-hand side of the app. If accessing from a web browser, click on the () on the upper right-hand side.
- Select CONTROLLER SETTINGS on the left-hand side.
- Select OFFLINE ADJUSTMENTS.
- Sliders can be adjusted from 0%-300%.
Offline: Offline Water Adjustment
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select OFFLINE PROGRAMS & SETTINGS.
- Select SEASONAL ADJUST.
- Select a MONTH to adjust.
- Adjust each month by a percentage then select OK.