If your controller loses internet connectivity for more than one day, we'll send you an email notification. During this time, your controller will run the last synced schedule in offline mode. The feature OFFLINE ADJUSTMENTS allows the controller to automatically adjust the amount of watering on a month by month basis if the controller is in an Offline mode (ie. not connected to the internet).
Steps below will cover both online and offline instructions on changing the seasonal adjust for when the controller enters offline mode.
Online: Offline Water Adjustment
- Select Controller Settings on the left hand side.
- Select Offline Adjustments.
- Sliders can be moved to adjust the offline watering from 0%-300%.
Offline: Offline Water Adjustment
- Select settings.
- Next, select offline settings.
- Select seasonal adjust.
- Select a month to adjust.
- Adjust each month by a percentage then select OK.