If you have the need to delete a controller from your account, please use the steps and screenshots listed below:
- Make sure you are NOT currently configuring the controller you would like to delete. Click on the "current controller name."
- Change controller by selecting another one from the "Choose your controller" category.
- Click on the top right tab to access the "My Account" settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom controller section. Click on the "three selection dots" to the right of the controller name you would like to edit.
- Choose "Remove Serial Number" to remove controller from the account.
- Next, choose "Delete" to remove controller from the account.
The controller will now be removed from you account.
NOTE: If you attempt to delete a controller that you are currently configuring, the message will appear below.