If you choose to edit the RUN TIME for each station (zone) in ADVANCED MODE, please review the steps and screenshots below to access this feature. For information on changing your run times in STANDARD MODE, please visit the support article here.
The following fields are also available when accessing this feature:
|Time and Length|
|Watering Length:||The number of minutes this zone will run for each time.|
|Watering Frequency:||Choose how often to water the zone. The most common is Every Program Start Time.|
|Schedule Adjustment:||Choose how to adjust the watering time based on your weather triggers.|
|Edit Run Times|
- Sign-in to your Hydrawise account using your email.
- Click on ZONES at the bottom of the app or ZONES AND SCHEDULES on a web browser from the home dashboard.
- Scroll to the ZONE that requires the change and select the () icon.
- Select NEXT at the bottom of zone details.
- Enter the watering RUN TIME in minutes for the zone in the open text box under WATERING LENGTH. Select DONE, then OK to save.
|STEP 1-2||STEP 3|
|STEP 3||STEP 4-5|