The Inter Zone delay is a delay between the shutdown of one zone (station) and the start of the next zone (station), also known as a delay between stations. During this time, we keep the Master valve or Pump Start operating for 2 seconds and then shut it down.
The Master Valve/ Pump Start Delay is the delay from the time the Master Valve is started until the station valve is actuated. For systems with a pump installed, and we want to have a delay between stations (Inter-Zone delay) greater than 2 seconds (e.g., 4 seconds) for slow-closing valves, we can add a Master Valve delay for 4 seconds. This will ensure that the pump stays on during the delay between stations.
NOTE: The delay feature will apply to the manual mode as well.
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account.
- Select the MENU icon () on the upper left-hand side of the app. If accessing from a web browser, click on the () on the upper right-hand side.
- Select CONTROLLER SETTINGS from the home dashboard on the left-hand side.
- Under VALVE DELAYS, click the icon
- Enter the DELAY required in seconds format.
- Click OK.
|Master Valve Delay
Some watering systems require water pressure for a sprinkler head to pop up. This delay can be used to ensure that water pressure is built up or maintained before a zone starts watering (or before the next zone begins watering) by delaying the time the next valve opens, ensuring water pressure is present. Depending on your specified setup, these delays can be used to meet those requirements.