This article will cover how to remove and/or link the serial number to your account. This is important if you wish you resell your home with a controller, need to transfer ownership or replace your unit under warranty. This will prevent the next user from getting the error message INVALID SERIAL NUMBER when they are trying to add this to their account.
|Remove or Link to a New Account|
- Log into your Hydrawsie app. Click the MENU icon on the upper left-hand side of the app, then click CONTROLLER SETTINGS.
- For PC, click CONTROLLER SETTINGS from the Home Dashboard.
- In the top controller section, select the REMOVE SERIAL icon to remove.
- Confirm the removal and click OK. This will now be free for any customer to use in their account.
- Once the serial is removed, you will see the option to LINK TO CONTROLLER. For attaching the serial number, please repeat the steps.
Once you’ve entered the serial number, your controller will automatically download your settings (if connected to the internet) and begin watering based on your watering schedules.
|STEP 1||STEP 2|
|STEP 3||STEP 4|