If your flow meter is working but is not recording data in your Dashboard or events, follow the steps here:
- Make sure sensor is configured in the software.
- Make sure controller is online. If not, please use link for Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps.
- Remove the wire splices at the flow meter connection in the field. Tap the two wires together that run to the controller 10 times, as each contact will record a pulse. Refresh the app to see if the flow usage was registered.
- If app registered flow usage, your wiring and system are set up correctly. Reconnect to the flow meter and run a large flow (lots of sprinklers) zone. Did you get a flow on your app? If YES, all is OK. If NO, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If app did not register flow usage, test the sensor inputs on the controller. You can use the same method with a paper clip or wire to make contact between sensor 1 or 2 and the common terminal. Do this 10 times and then check for flow data usage at the home screen. If YES, there is a problem with the wire running to the flow meter. If NO, contact email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Our controller is not polarity sensitive. There is no risk of electric shock when performing these tests. However, if you feel uncomfortable, please contact a qualified technician or irrigation specialist for further assistance.
NOTE: If it works at the controller end but not the flow-meter end, there is a wiring fault.
If it doesn't work at the controller end, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it works at both ends, but still does not register flow on the app, contact email@example.com.