As a Hydrawise contractor, you have a few options for assisting customers with their plans. The three options include Assigning a Plan, Assigning Available Plans you have in your contractor account, and Purchasing a Plan for the customer. These options include adding a plan to your own contractor account.
- Click on the MULTI-SITE MANAGER on the upper right-hand side of the app. Click on the icon if navigating on the web browser.
- Click MY CUSTOMERS.
- Under your customer list, select a CUSTOMER NAME. NOTE: The top customer name in your customer list will be YOUR ACCOUNT NAME. You can assign one of your Enthusiast plans to your personal account if desired.
- Under the PLANS menu, you have three options when clicking the button.
- Assign Plan Using Code
- Assign Available Plan
- Purchase Customer Plan
|Add Plan Using Code|
If you’ve purchased a plan card from a retailer with a code on the back, or if they’ve given you the plan code, you can use this to assign the plan for your customer. The plan code is four characters followed by a dash and another four characters (for example, 45F2-644E).
- Select ADD PLAN USING CODE.
- Enter UPGRADE KEY.
- Click UPGRADE.
|Assign Available Plan|
If you’ve purchased plans online or you want to use the included plans with your Contractor Plan, they are available for you to assign to new or existing customers.
- Select ASSIGN AVAILABLE PLAN.
- Available plans will be listed. Choose the plan and click ADD PLAN to assign it to a customer.
For the contractor on a Contractor, Bronze, Silver, or Gold plan, Enthusiast (Advanced Homeowner Plan) plans are included.
|Contractor Plan||Included Enthusiast Plans|
|Purchase Customer Plan|
- Select PURCHASE PLAN.
- Choose the plan you want to purchase and select whether you’d like it to be automatically renewed.
- Click UPGRADE WITH PAYPAL to pay for a plan. Learn more