Hydrawise accounts with a Contractor Plan have a dedicated portal for creating and managing customers and controllers.
To get to your portal, go to Settings, then My Customers. This option is not available if you don’t have a Contractor Plan.
In the Contractor Portal, find your customer and click on their name to configure the details. You can see what plan of the customer and the expiration time.
From this section, you can do the following:
- Add a plan using a code you’ve received from a authorized Hunter dealer.
- Assign a plan previously purchased
- Purchase a plan
Add a Plan Using a Code
If you’ve purchased a plan card from a retailer with a code on the back, or if they’ve given you the plan code, you can use this to assign the plan to your customer. The plan code is four characters followed by a dash and another four characters (for example, 45F2-644E).
- Click on the menu and select Add Plan Using Code.
- Enter upgrade key
Assign an Available Plan
If you’ve purchased plans online or you have received free plans with your Contractor Plan they are available for you to assign to new or existing customers.
- Click on the menu and select Assign Available Plan.
- Available plans will be listed. Choose the plan and click Add Plan to assign it to a customer.
For the contractor on a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum plan, included plans are in the following chart.
|Contractor Plan - Available Enthusiast Plans|
|Platinum||Contact Us for Details|
Purchase Customer Plan
Plans can also be purchased through this section as well.
- Click on the menu and select Purchase Customer Plan.
- Choose the plan you want to purchase and select whether you’d like it to be automatically renewed. Then click Upgrade with PayPal to pay for plan.