If you are having issues connecting to your Wi-Fi network, it is a good idea to reboot and/or perform a factory default at the controller. You can follow the steps below to perform a reboot on your controller. This can help reestablish WiFi if you are having communication issues. The reboot will not erase any settings in your controller.
- Select Settings.
- Select Configure.
- Select Reboot Controller.
If the reboot procedure did not help with the connection, please follow the steps below to perform a Factory Default reset on your controller. When the controller goes back online, the settings in the software will sync back into the controller within a few seconds.
- From the home screen, select Settings.
- Select Config.
- Select Factory Default.
- Select Erase config.
- Select Ok to start.
- Select Ok to scan for networks.
- You can choose your 2.4g Network from the list provided on the screen.
- Select Confirm.
- Enter Wireless Network and select OK.
- Select Continue to perform a network test.
The controller is now ready for new configuration settings manually or automatically through synchronization with your Hydrawise account.