If the controller loses its internet connection for more than 24 hours, you’ll receive a notification email. The controller will then go into offline mode. In offline mode, your controller won’t be able to access local weather conditions such as rainfall or evaporation. As a result, it will revert to a predefined program.
- For Smart Watering zones, the controller will adjust each zone’s watering length based on your offline watering budget and will water at each zone’s configured peak watering frequency.
- For Time-Based Watering zones, the controller will adjust each zone’s watering length based on your offline watering budget and will water at each zone’s configured watering frequency.
- Note that Cycle and Soak is not supported in offline mode and each zone will water for its full watering length without pausing.
- The controller will only water at your configured Program Start Times.
To set your controller to Offline Mode for manual configuration, please follow the steps below:
Step 1. From the main menu, tap on Settings.
Step 2. Tap on Offline Settings.
Step 3. Tap on Disable Wi-Fi.
Step 4. You will be presented with a warning dialogue. Please make sure you understand the warning before proceeding. If you're sure that you want to go offline, tap Go Offline.
Step 5. Now that your controller is in Offline Mode, you can configure it manually by tapping on Program Start Times.
Step 6. From this screen, you can manually configure each zone according to your desired schedule. Simply tap on Add to add a program start time and follow the steps below. You can toggle between zones by tapping on Next/Previous or you can leave the start time to APPLY to ALL ZONES.
Applying the start time to ALL ZONES will run through all zones with a single start time.
- Tap ADD in the start times menu.
- Select the green box upper in left to enter PROGRAM START TIME (24 hr format)
- Tap the DAYS to be selected after finished with start time entry.
- Tap CONFIRM to save the start time entry.
- Add a second start time for all zones or single zone if desired.
- Tap the HOME icon (upper right) to allow station run times setup.
Step 7. From the home screen, you can manually configure each zone run time. Simply tap on ZONES to add a zone run time and follow the steps below. You can toggle between zones by tapping on each zone number.
- Tap ZONES in the home menu.
- Tap the first zone to edit, (For Example: ZONE 1).
- Tap on RUN TIME in the center of the screen.
- Enter RUN TIME (minutes:seconds format), then press OK to save entry.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for station run times.
NOTE: To get your controller back in online mode, follow the above steps, enable Wi-Fi, reconnect to your SSID (Wi-Fi connection), and let the controller synchronize with your online Hydrawise account.