When logging in using your Facebook information on both the iOS platform, you might see the following error. Please use the steps below to correct this issue.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Facebook no longer supports the use of login with Android Devices.
- From your web browser or smartphone application login screen, select FORGOT PASSWORD
- Enter the EMAIL linked to your Facebook account.
- Once you selected RESET PASSWORD, you will receive an email confirmation that your password reset request has been processed.
- Select BACK TO LOGIN. Check the email that you use with your Facebook account. Click on the link to reset your password.
- Once you click the RESET PASSWORD, you will be launched into your Dashboard. You can now type in your new password. For security purposes, we recommend using at least one capital letter and one number in your password.
Your password has now been reset. You can continue logging in to your application on either your iOS or Android device by entering your email address and password. Don't use the Facebook login option, as this will not work.
Resetting your password this way does not reset your Facebook password, so you can continue logging in to your Facebook account using your known password.