This article will show you the steps needed to view any changes made by your customer.
- Looking at customer alerts
- Looking at events for that controller
- Click on Settings, then My Customers.
- In the Customer Events section, you can see different types of alerts. Use the Info, Warning, and Error buttons to show or hide different types of alerts.
Types of Alerts
|Types of Alerts|
|Errors||Problems with the controller, such as over current or excess water usage|
|Warnings||Possible problems with the controller, such as low current|
|Info||Information about the controller, such as new zones added or zone run times|
- From the menu, choose the Controller link in the upper right.
- Choose customers controller name to view report.
- Next, select Reports at the top of the dashboard. This will show every report available for this specific controller.