If a customer hasn’t yet set up their Hydrawise account, you can do it for them. You will then be automatically linked to their account, and you can modify and view their controller configuration.
If your customer has already set up their account, you can still link them to your account.
Add a customer
Click on the + (plus sign) in the My Customers section.
This will display the Add New Customer screen.
1. If your customer already has an account:
- Enter their email address or serial number to link their account to yours. Then click Next.
- Click Request Access. This will send the customer an email asking for access to manage their controller.
- Enter the email address your customer wants to use. You’ll then be able to create an account.
Customer's Email The email address that the customer will use to log in to their account Customer's Name The customer’s name Type of User
- If you want your customer to have full control over their system, select “Can modify configuration and run zones.”
- If you don’t want your customer to change their configuration, select “Can view configuration, manually run zones.”
Send Notifications To Choose where to send emails about controllers being offline or plans requiring renewal. This can be either your email address or your customer’s email address. Send activation email to me instead of customer’s email address If you don’t want the customer to receive an account activation email, check this box and the activation email will be sent to your email address instead.