Adding a New Customer will allow you as the contractor to manage their software account from your Multi-Site Manager (MSM) (). This will assist you with determining alarm messages that need attention, incorrect water usage (if a flow meter is installed), plus much more. The videos below will walk you through the steps on your mobile device for setup.
- Click on the Multi-Site Manager () on the upper right-hand side.
- Next, click Add New Customer.
- Enter the customer's Email Address or search for an existing customer account using a serial number. If you don't have this information, click Skip. You can add their email at a later time when you do have information readily available. Learn more
- Click Next.
- If the customer already set up an account, you will be prompted to click Request Access. This will send the customer an email asking for access to manage their controller.
If your customer doesn't have an account, please enter the Email Address requested by the customer. You’ll then be able to create an account immediately.
Selections Descriptions Customer's Email The email address that the customer will use to log in to their account Customer's Name The customer’s name Type of User
- If you want your customer to have full control over their system, select “Can modify configuration and run zones.”
- If you don’t want your customer to change their configuration, select “Can view configuration, manually run zones.”
Send Notifications To Choose where to send emails about controllers being offline or plans to require renewal. This can be either your email address or your customer’s email address. Send activation email to me instead of customer’s email address If you don’t want the customer to receive an account activation email, check this box and the activation email will not be sent to the homeowner.
Once you click CREATE, you’ll be taken through a wizard to set up your customer’s controller. The controller will be linked to your account. Your new customer will then be visible in your list of customers in your My Customer list. The homeowner will receive email notification automatically from Hydrawise to set up a password.