- Using a hole saw, cut a 3¼" (8.25 cm) diameter hole in the valve box lid.
- Unthread the transmitter retainer nut and feed the transmitter through the hole in the valve box lid so the mushroom cap is exposed.
- Secure the transmitter in place by threading the transmitter retainer nut clockwise until snug against the valve box lid ribs.
- Using the included waterproof connectors, splice the white wire from the transmitter to the white wire from the HC Flow Meter. Then splice the transmitter blue wire to the HC Flow Meter blue wire.
NOTE: Cap the red wire from the flow meter with a waterproof splice. This wire is not used.
- The Wireless HC Flow Receiver mounts to and is powered by its host controller.
- For best results, mount the receiver through one of the side knockouts on the controller. Use a ⅞" (22 mm) hole saw to remove the knockout. Feed the wires and threaded nipple through the knockout into the controller, and secure in place with the receiver retaining nut.
IMPORTANT: When installing the receiver on a PRO-HC model, use the included washer for a flush mount on the 7/8" side mount location.
- Connect the two yellow wires to either 24 VAC terminals.
- Connect the white and blue wires to the sensor terminals.