The Wireless HC Flow Communication Kit (P/N: WHCFLOW) pairs with any HC Flow Meter* to provide wireless flow monitoring capabilities with Hydrawise® enabled controllers. (*meter sold separately)
Compatible flow meters and controllers include:
• HC-075-FLOW, HC-100-FLOW, HC-150-FLOW, HC-200-FLOW
• HC, HPC, Pro-HC, and HCC Controllers
- The Wireless HC Flow Receiver comes with just over 3' of wire for connection to the controller. The receiver can be extended using standard 18 AWG wire, up to 25' from the controller.
- The kit provides 500' (152 m) line-of-sight communication from transmitter to receiver.
Flow data is transmitted wirelessly every 5 seconds, indicated by a blinking green LED on both the transmitter and receiver.
- The Wireless HC Flow Receiver is powered by the 24 VAC terminals within the controller.
The Wireless HC Flow Transmitter is battery powered (3 AA) and has two wires coming from it for connection to the HC Flow Meter.
- The HC Flow Meter requires 4-5 VDC for power and is rated up to 24 VDC.
- The sensor operation is a simple reed-switch contact closure that generates a pulse every time the contact closes, which then is converted to a flow rate based on the pre-calibrated pulse rate (1 pulse = 1 gallon).
|Transmitter and HC Flow Meter Installation Details|